Ads Here:

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Debit/Credit Card for vendo?


Today, convenience is really important of every people around the society.  From rich, middle class or even people below the poverty line wishes to have convenience in work or some other stuff, that’s why Information Technology was invented – to make things easier.  

Just today, before we had our breakfast in the office’s pantry, I went to my locker and got my BlackBerry and Nokia QWERTY phone, hahaha, nice brand combination isn’t it?  I was waiting on the lobby near the locker area, when Vending Machine captured my attention.  The machine actually played a great part in our office environment, since we are under call centre business and coffee has caffeine that boosts our energy every time that we’re stressed.  

So here’s the point, there was a lady who was trying to use that machine and get coffee using her 20 peso bill.  The machine rejected the bill maybe because it didn’t recognize the country’s new issued bill.  So, the lady asked her friends (I have no idea if those are her real friends – I don’t care) if they have the old 20 peso bill that she can exchange with her new bill.  Gotcha!! Great!! the lady got the old one and she repeated the same process.  At last, the girl her coffee with tears while leaving the machine. HOW INSPIRING RIGHT?



Since every time that go to Super Market, we can use our credit card, debit card or any card -  I don’t know if they will accept your school report card.  So that means not all cards will be accepted.  There was one thing on my mind now, why not putting a system on a Vending Machine wherein we can use our debit or credit card to buy some coffee, right? Hahaha, I am just thinking like a scientist now, maybe I need to eat my dinner now, hahaha.  Now Watching 24 Oras on GMA 7, and so sad to know that Dolphy is in Critical situation - PAGALING KA!