Ads Here:

Monday, June 25, 2012

Celeteque


Hey guys, how was your day? Maybe raining cats and dogs, am I right?  This day is so challenging, full of stress in different stuff, etc.  Also, after the office, I had a mall tour.  There was an instance, I was waiting on the line to pay for my bill in a local network, there were two young people beside me, a man and a woman, I truly don’t know if they are lovers or what? It’s not my job to do Madam Auring’s work. Duh. . .   The thing that captured my heart was, they were talking about me, about my gorgeous hair, and it seems that they were comparing me to a rock icon.  That was so flattering, isn’t it?  But because I am “mataray,” and I was listening The Star Spangled Banner sung by Mariah during the Super Bowl, I didn’t react on their comments.  Hahaha, I am so sorry for my fans! I am really sad about what happened a while ago, but next time, I will do my best to interact with you guys.  Hahaha.



Today will be my first day using Celeteque DemoScience+ Hydration Gentle Exfoliating Facial Wash.  I am still hoping that there will be changes on my skin. I will update you about it.