Ads Here:

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sun Cellular


February 2011, when I transfered on my new apartment in Cainta, Rizal, I also need a new internet connections.  I tried ako ask several of my friends on what is the best broadband in the country, so probably I was looking for a wireless broadband that fits my laptop. 

The same month, before going home to my new apartment, their was this booth from Sun Cellular and the people were promoting that product.  And because I need that one, I signed up, paid and I got the connections I wanted.
During that time, the internet connection was not fast but not slow, so just normal, can UPLOAD and can DOWNLOAD stuff online.  And I also started my blogging activity.  There were times that the connection went really slow.  So, what I did was, I always woke up early, maybe 4AM just to upload photos then Publish on my blog.  That's my daily routine everytime that I need to create a new post on my blog.

Just last month, September 2012, I didn't know if what happened, but my internet connection went VERY SLOW, so instead of waking up 4AM which I did before, I made it into 2AM, so that's not really good, that's really frustrating in my end. 

I know that my Plan with this company is not that high, but then I am still paying my bills, so I am just wasting my time and my money for this service? THAT'S NOT ACCEPTABLE.  I am now five years in a customer service job and I know that!

Two days ago, I saw an ad about the Piso Fare Promo from different Airline Companies.  So, that's the perfect time that I will be saving money for my travel, for my travel blog.  But just last night, I was trying to book my flights online, Cebu for October, then Davao for November, but after two hours waiting? . . . " NGA-NGA, " nothing happened.  And when I checked Sun Broadband Statistics: (After so many Reset)


After more than an hour, here's the Statistics: o diba magiging maligay kaba sa 56kbps tapos nag 0kbps pa yan, depende ata sa mood.

Next year plano ko pa namang mag Travel Across Asia para lang sa blog ko, and I am planning to get a postpaid line for roaming.  Dahil ayon sa commercial, bonga daw ang services nila, pero kung ganito ang nararamdaman ko, parang hanap siguro akong ibang options, pero hindi pa huli ang lahat, I am still waiting kung may mababago pa.
Right now, I am still waiting for any miracles.  If this persist, GOODBYE SUN CELLULAR!!