Ads Here:

Monday, September 10, 2012

I can exceed my limitations!

look at this new face of Safegurad Active
 
Year 2000, I was in grade five in elementary, I entered track in field team of our school in the province.  At first, I feel afraid for the competition, though I can say I have the qualities and I can exceed in that sport.  But, of course since it's a competition, there are winners, and there are losers and I am one of them.


What happened before were just my inpirations, I took it in positive way. April, 2003, it was our town fiesta in Odiongan, Romblon.  My couzin told me that their will be a marathon competition.  So, since I lreally ove running, I said "YES" to him.  The marathon covered seven Barangays in the town,  and it was a tough competition for all the runners, especially me.  Before that race, I don't have formal practice like jogging, or any exercise to tone my muscles.  We all know how important jogging is, especially in running, right?  But, maybe because running is in my blood, I was able to get the "Second Place."  So, because of the cash prize for that event, I joined every year until 2005.  So, probably from 2003 to 2005 I was the second place, but the first places were got by different people from different places, so I was able to defend my place for three years in the row.  Each year, I monitored my time and exceed on my records just to challenge myself.

since then, Safeguard is my No. 1 skin protector
 
2003, I started to enter the Track and Field team of our school.  I was at second year high school when I competed for the long distance run and I was able to get the fourth place.  Third year high school for 4 x 4 relay and we got the first place.  Fourth year high school for 4 x 4 relay for the first place again and 3,000 meter run for fourth place.  Those are my extreme physical activities in my younger years. So after high school I decided to stop and focus on my studies as a preparation for my college.

2005, during our college intramural meet, I was shocked when our department included my name on the list of the new members of the Track and Field team.  But when I refused to that offer, my sister admitted that she's the one who put my name on the list.  My sister was also a sprinter, she was able to compete 100, 200 and 400 meters sprint in different sport events, thus, having my last name is a pressure in this kind of sport.  So, I don't have a choice but to compete; almost every morning,  together with my sister, is a challenging day in exceeding our time record and limitations!

the photo inset was captured at the Summit of Mt. Pico de Loro

Well, I think were done with my history, so let's go with my recent activities.  I am now engage in mountaineering and outdoor activities, together with Batang Hamog Mountaineers, we conquered several mountains for four months now (since I joined this group just last April this year.)


I already exceeded my limitations in terms of physical activities.  As a result, my body produces sweat which is the main environment of bacteria.  So there is the problem, the bacteria that can bring skin diseases, sickness and even body odor.  We can easily cure skin diseases and sickness but the body odor?? it's not simple we need to have ample days to get an odor free body.

before going to the meeting place, I make sure that Safeguard Active is in my bag.
 Safeguard Active protects my skin and helps me in exceeding my limitations!

Body odor is caused by skin bacteria that originate from our body-sweat during our physical activities.  Since our skin produces sweat in the sweat gland and passes thru the pores, then the bacteria that live on the skin break it down into acids.  So everything was started by bacteria; now, how can we fight those bacteria to protect us from body odor?  Safeguard is the only answer to this problem; remember, Safeguard Active won’t let bad hygiene distract you from exceeding your athletic limitations and in beating your personal best!

 this photo was taken at Papaya River in Mt. Tarak Ridge
just a reminder: using soap  in any bodies of water is prohibited
LOVE MOTHER EARTH

Batang Hamog Mountaineers
this photo was taken at the summit of Mt. Tarak Ridge in Mariveles, Bataan
Safeguard Active helps our group in exceeding our limitations!

Watch and share this video, know your limitations:  #BeatCoachRio by Safeguard Active

On our next climb, our Group is willing to bring Safeguard Active up to the Summit
Safeguard Active please help us in conquering the Philippine Summits!