Ads Here:

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Sun Cellular experiment


Try to read this promo from this company's facebook update: according them: "consistent, fast, and reliable service. Now with a stronger and wider coverage nationwide!"



Last time I posted this problem, to this blog as well, click here; I thought after creating a blog, the service will be fine, will be ok, but that doesn't happened.  Besides, after 24 hrs. when I posted it (Sept. 21, 2012),  I received my bill for September, take note, my cut off is 26-Aug. to 25 Sept.  hahaha, really funny right. 


Since, naubus na ang oras ko, I bought this card, akala ko magiging ok, unlike kapag naka-plan ako:


 After  loading it, eto naman ang nakita ko, kayo na ang magjudge,





Kagabi pa nga sana ako mag-upload, wala etong nangyari for more than an hour, kaya eto, para makapag upload 4AM ako gumising, kairita diba, according to NTC, if the network companies cannot give a better service to their customers, We (customers) can file complaints right? so NTC it's your job now.  My job to trust Sun Cellular just vanished in my heart.  I am so sorry!